Symphonia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Symphonia Guild

Come to Symphonia Guild community from Fiesta Online ~ Teva Server

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» 'Symphonia' Site
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:38 pm by Rhavieee

» A lil' sis guild.
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:22 pm by blazeyyy

» Banner Error
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:40 am by Rhavieee

» Important!
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:02 pm by Rhavieee

» Don't know how to post? This should help.
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:51 pm by Rhavieee

» How to be a Symphonian?
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:28 am by Rhavieee

» Forum Reglementation!
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:18 am by Rhavieee

» Guild Reglementation!
Guild Reglementation! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 am by Rhavieee

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Rohan Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Reglementation!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Reglementation! Empty Guild Reglementation! Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 am

Rhavieee

Rhavieee
Admin

Before going any further on this forum, I hope you won't mind spending a little of your time reading this small post. (No no it's not that long... I hope that at least Guild Reglementation! 982697 )

As with any guild, I believe certain rules must be respected.

• Fiesta is a RPG

This is the most important rule, and yet the most easily overlooked. The RP is something that keeps us on playing those kind of games, and if you are in our guild without doing it... Please excuse the recruiter for his/her mistakes. No, of course, we don't ask you to be completely on a RP situation every time you log in, but at least try to tell things about your adventures in Fiesta, things that concern it... Don't talk about stuff you will tell on msn.
Now, if it is the role-play (RP) you are interested in, let us know. Some players are certainly less role-playing than some others, but I'll appreciate we can all follow what is the best to maintain the "harmony" between members.

Even a newcomer who can make this guild lively is more than welcome, we will be happy to introduce you.

• Down the Ogre!

The Ogre language, Orcs' emphasis, the followers of the goddess Essemess are not welcome. You don't need to be from an Academy to put down some understandable words, but a minimum is required. We do not refer here to spelling or grammatical errors but writing style SMS or text, that we hate, and that we are not prepared to tolerate.

So, please express yourself properly via the forum, and particularly in your applications.
If you want to understand what the others are saying, try to let us understand you at first, it's a minimun.

Ok, I agree, sometimes we can use some shortcut word... I do it too Guild Reglementation! 793314 (Who doesn't? Guild Reglementation! 852454). But try to use somes which are already known.

The Ogre is taboo, put an end to it!

• Respect, even more Respect, always Respect

... GM said so in theirs settlement.
The settlement of Outspark is OBVIOUSLY WELL APLLIED for our guild. No scams, no insults, etc. ... I invite you to re-read the regulation that you approved. Even without any sanction from the GM, one justified complaint against you, and this will be "the door".

The racist and xenophobic statements are not tolerated as well as the lack of respect for another player.
Anyone violating this rule will be liable to ban.
Any conflict within the guild between two or more players must be settled privately.
Politeness and courtesy are necessary in the guild and with our allies.

• Let's stay as a Community

We will accept all of us; your age, your gender, where you live, what you do in life... it doesn't matter to us.
Try to use a commun language, so we can understand each others.

Being in a same guild, is also helping each others. No, we don't make you to be with us always, we don't ask you to always reply member's demands. You're free to play, free to do what you want in that game; you have your own things to do, and nobody can force you to do anything else for them. But if you can, don't hesitate to help people in need. Guild Reglementation! 170557

Let's build an amazing guild altogether, & be happy to say we have had spent funny & great times on Fiesta Online.

• Doubtful Behavior

The botting nor any other form of cheating contrary to the rules of Outspark is tolerated.
Anyone violating this rule will be banned and its conduct will be immediately reported to the appropriate personnel.

• Guild Wars

Keep in mind that this guild isn't a war guild. So if your intention of being here is to war other guilds, this isn't the best place for you. We don't look for problems, so try not to mess up with some other guilds out there.
When would a Guild War happen :
- Even if you might be admit in this guild, please don't keep asking for a war, unless it is a friendly war & if the other one has agreed with that.
- If another guild is really involved or has offended with our members, we would call it a War.

Thank you for reading.
Hope you will spend a nice time here & in Fiesta as well, with us, of course. =)

Rhaven.

P.S : I hope it wasn't a long reading Guild Reglementation! 515283, it wasn't so boring, right? Guild Reglementation! 68225

https://symphonia.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum